The purpose of this webpage is for the Contractor to communicate with potential customers regarding the Contractor‘s ability to provide world-class professional support services for all NAVSEA Program Executive Offices, Directorates, and field activities. The webpage should demonstrate the functional capability associated with different products or business areas.
- The most recent conformed copy of each Task Order received under this contract; redactions may be made to any information deemed proprietary by the Contractor, contingent upon the Task Order Contracting Officer‘s approval. In addition, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) should be redacted. No other redactions are allowed including any information generated by the Government.
- A list of all team members proposed and their capability/area of expertise;
- A list of the last 3 years services experience for all team members listed at the SeaPort-e Contractor Information Registration site, listed by functional area and specific Program, as appropriate. The Contractor may also include a description of the products (deliverables) provided.
- Point(s) of Contact to provide information on customer satisfaction with the services performed – Joyce Tang, Quality Assurance Officer, email@example.com, phone: 888-832-4858 x201
- A description of the Contractor’s quality assurance program.
Points of contact for information related to the SeaPort-e program:
Seaport-e Contract POC