Working With Us Is Easy
These are some quick facts about us:
- DCAA Approved Accounting System
- Seaport-e Prime Contractor Zones 1-7
- Past Performance in Prime Contracts and Subcontracting
- CPFF, FFP Welcome
- Very Price-Competitive, Compete Well Under LPTA
- Highly Qualified Personnel, Secret Clearance & Contingent Staff
- 8(a) Participant until 02/10/2020
- EDWOSB and WOSB Certified. Sole-Source Qualified
- California DGS Small Business: #61777
- DUNS: 002253381
- CAGE: 5BF40
We Hold These Certifications
The SBA’s 8(a) BD Program is a business development program created to help small disadvantaged businesses compete in the American economy and access the federal procurement market.
There are 3 main requirements:
1) be a small business (according to the SBA);
2) be unconditionally owned and controlled by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals (who are of good character and U.S. citizens); and
3) demonstrate a potential for success.
• The award price will not be greater than $5 million for a manufacturing contract and $3 million for other contracts.
• Two or more WOSBs will make an offer.
• The contract can be awarded at a fair and reasonable price.
• The contract is for goods and services in an industry in which WOSBs are substantially underrepresented.
334111 – Electronic Computer Manufacturing
334112 – Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
334113 – Computer Terminal Manufacturing
334119 – Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
334210 – Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
423430 – Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
519190 – All Other Information Services
541330 – Engineering Services
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, an Technical Services
561320 – Temporary Help Services
611420 – Computer Training
811212 – Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance