Combining his experience as the former CTO (now CEO) of unified communication startup Reachify and the technical founder of his own startup, Zeel offers a unique perspective on combining product engineering expertise and business acumen.
He also shares with us:
- How the unified communications industry is being re-envisioned, and how to differentiate in the healthcare and wellness space
- How to reach the huge SMB segment on a startup’s budget. Hint: channels
- Build first then sell vs. sell first then build?
- How product design is a form of marketing – a smart one at that
- When to listen and when not to listen…. when it comes to customer feedback
- Adjusting go-to-market strategy to hit a sweet(er) spot
- The “addition by subtraction” philosophy
- The pros and cons of sales cycle in SMB vs enterprise sales
- The 2 “power-up’s” he’s debating between – Bending space-time continuum or cloning?
To get more nuggets of wisdom, listen to the full podcast.
Visit them at: reachify.com