1 out of 3 donations on GoFundMe is for medical donation, so there’s no doubt people want to and are helping each other when a health crisis occurs. Family Proud is set out to do more than that for families.
In this podcast, Jaden also shares with us:
- How he leads a team of passionate supporters who are all pitching in to help launch the platform. That’s leadership!
- (This is so smart!) How he leverages graduate computer science students at a prestigious university to help built his minimally viable product (MVP) for free.
- What’s so unique about Family Proud that hospitals choose it over other options
- His tips on selling into hospitals (we all know it’s challenging!) and how he deals with “cold shoulders” from potential customers.
- What improvement he has made upon listening carefully to customer feedback
- And how to figure out good vs bad advice/input
To get more nuggets of wisdom, listen to the full podcast.
Visit them at: www.familyproud.com