- What challenges she had in getting Purewick into hospitals and significantly reducing urinary tract infections even though it’s meeting many of their needs
- …and how she overcame that
- The good, the bad and ugly advices that she has gotten
- Her no-nonsense fund raising tips for other founders that allowed her to raise $400,000 in 2 weeks
- How being hydrated helped her make a very special and embarrassing demo which has gotten 20,000 views on YouTube
- The rollercoaster ride from trying to unsuccessfully recruit 3 CEOs to taking on the CEO role herself and bringing Purewick into 800 hospitals
- The 3 things she’ll do differently if she launches another startup
To get more nuggets of wisdom, listen to the full podcast.